3 August 2011 was a significant date for Neil - that was the day that Xera Pty Ltd was launched. After operating as a sole trader for a number of years, Neil started his own company, primarily to manage his consulting activities.
Fast forward to today and Xera has morphed into Untypical - a business that is home to a number of activities and brands, including (alphabetically):
- goFooty.Live - sports commentary brand, broadcasting VFL & VFLW football featuring the Geelong Cats
- goRadio.Live - a 24/7 online radio station that plays the very best music of the past 70 yeasts. Radio as it should be
- MasterCaster - zero to podcasting hero - we can build your podcast or coach you to create your own
- Pub Radio Australia - a music subscription service for pubs and clubs around Australia. Where every hour is happy hour
- Regional Podcasts - creating podcasts that promote engagement for regional communities
- Smallbiz TV - creating affordable video content for small businesses across Australia
- Transformagination® - part of Untypical Thinking. A whole new mindset where transformation meets imagination
- Untypical Media - a range of broadcasting, podcasting and video production services for small to medium businesses
- Untypical Smallbiz - a range of business support services developed specifically for small businesses
- Untypical Thinking - problem solving and idea generation for larger businesses. Not like the others
- Your Podcast - the full evolution of the newsletter. Let us produce and manage Your Podcast for you
- Your Vodcast - just like Your Podcast but with video!
For more information about any of these brands or services, please visit the relevant web sites by clicking on the links above or get in touch via the Contact Neil page.